Optimize your logistics costs and resources
Turn your shipping and logistics into a competitive advantage
Focus on running your business
Enhance your customer experience
Many freight and logistics operations use a mishmash of technology solutions - or even none at all. With no partner to steer them to TMS implementation, businesses may…
- Pay well above market rates to ship products - if they can find capacity
- Have little to no visibility on shipments
- Spend extra hours on recordkeeping, tracking and payments
- Miss out on route optimization and other efficiencies
As a MercuryGate referral partner, InTek helps potential platform users, including shippers and logistics service providers (LSPs), navigate its many resources. On top of that, our experts can answer any questions they may have in their TMS - and MercuryGate - buying journey. Because we use it ourselves, partnering with us on any shipping needs offers you all of its benefits as well.
The 10 Key Functions of a TMS
The InTek Freight & Logistics Managed Transportation Services program empowers you with choice, transparency, information and true partnerships within the supply chain.
- Carrier Management
- Procurement Management
- Route & Load Optimization
- Freight Execution Platform
- Visibility, Reporting & Analytics
- Supply Chain Communication Platform
- Logistics and Supply Chain Data Repository
- Freight Settlement for Audit & Pay
- Invoicing Functionality
- Business Intelligence (BI)
Make InTek your Transportation Management System (TMS) Technology strategic partner
Learn more about how InTek’s MercuryGate TMS partnership can benefit you
- See our background & expertise in MercuryGate
- Find out how a TMS works to enhance freight operations for brokers and carriers
- Discover the benefits of working with us on a TMS solution
Get insights and tips on Managed Transportation Services and Transportation Management Systems
Managing the transportation of products from your distribution center to their destination can be a lengthy, frustrating process. And oftentimes managing the logistics issues of the day takes time and attention away from other business needs.
Fortunately, there is a way to offload your logistics work so you can focus on your business. In our free eBook, find out how a managed transportation service solution allows you to hand off logistics to trusted professionals. Those pros then take supply chain management baton to optimize customer service and reduce shipping costs.
Connect with Us
We’d love to learn more about your business’s unique needs and if we’re the right fit for you.