Optimize your logistics costs and resources
Turn your shipping and logistics into a competitive advantage
Focus on running your business
Enhance your customer experience
Many freight and logistics operations use a mishmash of technology solutions - or even none at all. Without a strategic partner who knows logistics technology, businesses are left…
- Confused about which technology options are right for them
- Feeling they lack the scale to use the best solutions
- Wasting time learning and implementing new software
- Missing out on key freight technology features altogether, like route optimization and shipment tracking
InTek uses a market-leading cloud-based TMS (transportation management system) platform as the technology behind its freight and logistics operations, enhancing it with best-in-class software add-ons to form a robust solution accessible to all our customers.
Our Freight & Logistics Technology
- Track and Trace Full Truckloads (FTL) By Driver Mobile
- Track and Trace Intermodal
- Route and Rate Optimization
- Mapping and Analysis
- Onboarding Platforms for Added Capacity
- Real-Time Market Data
- Freight Brokering
- Carrier Information, Safety and Insurance Ratings
- Backoffice Financial Management, Reporting & Analysis
Hear from a satisfied InTek customer
"Thank you very much team InTek! You make my life easy. Your service and pride are second to none. Your operational support and market advice has helped to drive our growth."
- Jeff Russett, Director of Transportation, PaperWorks
Just a Few of the Hundreds of Companies that Trust Us
Ready to empower your business with innovative shipping solutions?
Simplify selecting your transportation management system with our TMS RFP Template
We understand the process of selecting the best TMS (transportation management software) for your company can be an overwhelming task with so many options available. Our TMS RFP Template is designed to help kickstart your transportation management buying journey. The template will help in organizing the functional requirements your company is looking for to meet its logistics and supply chain goals.
The TMS RFP template is broken down into the following functional areas:
- Domestic TMS
- International TMS
- Order Input, Plan, & Execution
- Carrier Management & Rating
- Inbound Planning
- Freight Under Management
- Reporting & Analysis
Connect with Us
We’d love to learn more about your business’s unique needs and if we’re the right fit for you.