According to the US Department of Transportation, there are over 700,000 registered motor carriers, 91% of which operate six or fewer trucks and 97% that operate fewer than 20. On top of that, there are another 17,000 freight brokers.
With so many options, in can be difficult identifying the “right fit” for your company. With our "Complete Guide to Truckload, LTL and Expedited Freight Capacity," we give you all the "need-to-know" information so that you can make the best decision.
Table of Contents
- Truckload vs LTL: Which Mode Fits Best
- Components and Pricing Options of LTL and Truckload Freight
- Comparison of Motor Carrier, Freight Broker and Logistics Service Provider
- Best of LTL, Truckload, Freight Broker and Logistics Service Providers
- How to Choose the Best Option for Your Company
- Insurance & Carmack Amendment
- How to Best Manage Expedited LTL & Truckload
- Cost Savings and Optimization of Truckload & LTL Freight
Fill out the form for your FREE copy!