The most general description of a managed transportation service involves a shipper engaging a logistics service provider to handle day-to-day freight functions. In addition, it drives big data analysis for the most competitive bids and long-term logistics decisions.
Our eBook "Managed Transportation: The Basics" is a rundown of what you need to know when it comes to managed transportation. The eBook covers a range of topics from what managed transportation is all the way to the best managed transportation companies and how to implement managed transportation.
Table of Contents
- What Is Managed Transportation?
- Comparison Between Freight Broker & Managed Transportation Services
- Why Shippers Select Managed Transportation Services
- How Much Do Managed Transportation Services Cost? A Comprehensive Pricing Guide
- The Best Managed Transportation Companies - And How to Choose
Fill out the form for your FREE copy!